If you would like to request our wines, please register to use our website by clicking here.
- We strive to have the bulk of our wine in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- We collect and import wines newly purchased as soon as they become available to us.
- Futures: wine that is purchased as a future will not be available for 2-3 years. Futures are released by the Chateaux 2 years after harvest, starting in the fall, with the last wines released the following spring.
- All prices are FOB Tumwater, WA.
- Upon arrival into our warehouse, old and rare wines are inspected for overall appearance and levels to ensure that all stock meets our standards. Photographs of old and rare wines that are in stock will be emailed, upon your request.
- Standard terms are "15 days from availability or prior to shipment, whichever comes first."
- Standard terms do not apply to Special Offers or Futures.
- Terms are stated on each offer that you receive and also on all proformas, which are e-mailed or faxed to you, confirming your order.
- Special orders may require a non-refundable deposit and cannot be canceled.
Payment can be made via cash, company check, cashiers check, money order or wire transfer. We are currently unable to accept credit or debit cards.
- We will gladly ship your orders via:
- A shipping release will be faxed once you have notified our shipping department of your request to ship. Please note: insurance for shipment is customer's responsibility.
- The release for UPS/FedEx shipments must be completed and returned to us by 2:00 PM (PT) on the day of shipment.
- Truck shipments require 3 business days prior notice.
- Your order will be packaged to ensure the safety of the wine while in transit. When additional packaging (i.e. styros) is required additional fees will apply. Charges for packaging are due seven days from invoice when billed separately.
- Return authorization is required. Please note Shipping Release conditions.
- All sales of 1990 and older wines are considered final once received and accepted by our customers.
- We must be notified of any problem to be investigated within 5 business days after commercial delivery (i.e. UPS, FedEx, commercial carrier).
- Standard orders may be cancelled within 5 business days.
- If you wish to request a cancellation after 5 business days, please notify us in writing. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Special orders are non-cancelable.
- The content of this website has been checked for accuracy. However, technical problems, typographical errors, and other inaccuracies may inadvertently occur. As such, Bordeaux Wine Locators makes no warranty of any kind and disclaims any liability for errors, omissions, or the misuse or misinterpretation of any content on this website.